Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Windows Live Writer: web blogs from desktop

are you tired of opening your blogger.com / wordpress.com account just for editing a blog ? Now microsoft brings a tool which make managing weblogs very easy. I am writing this blog from windows live writer and it is really cool.

  This is a first killer apps from microsoft which would be very hit. This app have brought all my blogs account under one umbrela.

 

Key features I like about it:

1. Easy to install and configure.

2. Nice interface.. i would say wow!!!

3. word like editor. Never feel like I am writing a blog or a document.

4. setting to upload images to ftp.

 

Things I don't like about it:

1. Unexpected error while publishing.

2. Still in Beta phase.

3. Non plugin for non-english langauges.

 

Here are snap-shots of this tool:

1. Main Page

 

2. add web blog snap-shot

 

Download:

Download it from here http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/

No comments: